This department documents the audio and visual academic activities of the University and develops the Universities classrooms and lecture halls technologically and provides them with the necessary audiovisual equipment.
- To provide a highly developed technical environment to serve the academic and knowledge based mission of the University.
- To lay down the foundations of for the building of an visual information base to document the University's activities.
- Providing the latest devices, equipment, and programs for classrooms and lecture halls.
- Preparing the technology needed in the main meeting halls of the University and maintaining it.
- Building visual information bases to document the different activities of the University.