In order to be accepted on the College’s programs an applicant must submit the following documents:
- A completed admissions form
- An official a Master’s degree certificate with an official copy of grades for those who are applying for a doctoral program.
applying for entry to a Master’s degree program must provide and an
official copy of grades and a Baccalaureate’s degree certificate.
- Two references from academic staff who testify to the student’s academic abilities.
- A Photocopy of personnel ID
- A certificate of good health
- 3 passport photographs
- An official letter nominating the student for study