The Deanship of Admission and Registration at NAUSS carries out the procedures for acceptance and registration according to the following:
1) Related sectors in Arab countries are informed of the beginning of registration for the programs and specializations of each college at least three months before the beginning of study. An announcement is made at the end of the second semester of each academic year advertising admission for students who would like to privately fund their study.
2) The last date for receiving applications from master's degree and higher diploma applicants is one month before the beginning of study. The last date for receiving applications from PhD applicants is four months before the beginning of study. The college councils may extend the admission period for reasons they see fit.
3) Applications are submitted to the Deanship of Admission and Registration at NAUSS.
4) The date on which study begins is linked to the date on which universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia begin study.
As a condition for acceptance for study the college, applicants must provide the following documents:
- A completed application form
- An official copy of grades and a master's degree certificate or its equivalent for PhD applicants, and an official copy of grades and a baccalaureate's degree certificate or its equivalent for master's degree applicants.
- Two academic references from academic staff who taught the applicant concentrating on the applicant's academic and personal abilities.
- A copy of any ID cards
- A certificate of good health
- Three passport photos
- A letter of nomination from the applicants work sector