1. The applicant should have earned a Baccalaureates degree from an accredited academic institution with an overall grade of Very Good. The college council may admit applicants with a lower overall grade that meet the required grade in major courses.
2. The Baccalaureates degree must be related to IT security. Currently, the following fields of study are considered related fields of study:
* Information Technology (IT) * IT and Communications
* Computer Science * Computer Engineering
* Software Engineering * Computer Information Systems
3. Provide two letters of recommendation from ex-supervisors and university professors.
4. A TOEFL test score of 450/677 (PBT) or 80/120 (CBT), or an equivalent score in IELTS.